Thursday, July 29, 2021

Tezpur University starts Admission Process for the Academic Year 2021-22

Tezpur University is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for admissions to various programmes of study for the academic year 2021-22. The application process is open from July 07, 2021 to August 10, 2021.

At the moment, the University is inviting online applications for B. Tech., B. Tech. (Lateral entry), M. Tech. and Ph.D. programmes only. Candidates will be selected for admission to B.Tech. programmes on the basis of All India Rank/Common Rank List (CRL) of JEE (Main) conducted by the National Testing Agency. Candidates for B.Tech. (Lateral entry to second year) will be selected based on Personal Interview and Academic Performance in their qualifying examinations. 

In B.Tech. programmes, 60% seats are reserved for the candidates of North-East States, and they only need to submit the online application through the Tezpur University admission portal. Admission to the remaining 40% seats will be open for all candidates and they will be admitted through the Central Counseling conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).

For M.Tech. programmes, candidates having valid GATE score in the concerned discipline will be directly admitted on merit basis against the seats earmarked for the GATE qualified candidates. However, some seats are available for the non-GATE candidates. They will be selected based on (i) Personal Interview, (ii) academic performance in qualifying examinations and (iii) other performances (such as research publication, research experience, and class 10 and 10+2 marks). 

For Ph.D. programmes, the candidates will be selected by the concerned Departments for admissions based on Academic Performance and Personal Interview. However, candidates with UGC-(NET/JRF) / UGC-CSIR(NET/JRF) / DBT-JRF / ICMRJRF / ICAR-NET / GATE / SLET / M. Phil. will be required to appear for the Personal Interview only.

Interested candidates may visit the Tezpur University website: www.tezu.ernet.in for prospectus, eligibility criteria, intake and other details and submit online application through the link: https://www.tezuadmissions.in by paying the application fee of Rs. 800/- per candidate (Rs. 400/- for SC, ST and PWD candidates).

The University will notify admissions for other programmes shortly

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

133,791FansLike
26,997FollowersFollow
1,890FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles