As per a reliable information, Sonitpur Police conducted raid and apprehended total 8 (eight) nos. of persons namely:
1. Najrul Islam, 28 years, S/O Lt. Abdul Matleb,
2. Kutubuddin, 27 yearsS/O Lt. Sahab Ali
3. Rakib Ahmed, 19 yearsS/O Ramishuddin Ahmed
4. Jahed Ali, 36 yearsS/O Lt. Ali Akbar
5. Sirajul Islam, 29 yearsS/O Md. Abdul Hekim
6. Nurjamal Hoque, 35 yearsS/O Rustam AliAll are Vill- Alisinga
7. Abdul Siddique , 27 yearsS/O Abej AliVill- SandharaAll are PS- TEZPUR, Dist.- Sonitpur
8. Ishad Ali, 40 yearsS/O Lt. Sayad AliVill- DoiparaPS- DolgaonDist.- Darrang, Assam.
They were caught red handed, while they were engaged in playing illegal play cards in a building at Borghuri village in Sonitpur. Play cards along with cash money of Rs.11,525 were successfully recovered from them.