Thursday, August 11, 2022

Sonitpur : Man dies due to electrocution after coming in contact with live wire at Jamugurihat

By Chandan Sarma | Tezpur Buzz

Tezpur, July 9 : In an unfortunate incident, a man died of electrocution at Jamugurihat in Sonitpur on Saturday night.

The deceased identified as Debojit Nath accidentally came in contact of a live wire that was left fallen at the roadside.

The citizens have gheraod the office of Electricity Board and Jamuguri Police to demand Swift action against the negligence of the concerned department.

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

198,776FansLike
31,900FollowersFollow
2,377FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles