Tezpur, Sep 8 : In a latest, a minor fire broke out at Cafe Edona located at Tezpur’s Mahabhairab area on Wednesday night.
Reportedly, the fire was caught in the backside of the Cafe, kitchen to be precise. Staff and Local citizens first noticed the fire and immediately took out the Gas cylinders from the premises and engaged themselves in dousing it.
2 fire tenders rushed to the spot and situation was brought in control. The cause of fire is not ascertained yet but is believed to have caused due to short circuit. No major damages have been reported.
It is notable that a major fire accident was averted due to timely intervention of the local citizens and staff.